1. What Types of Information Do We Collect?
We collect Personal Information and Generic Information. Personal Information is more sensitive because it can identify you individually. Generic information, even when combined, cannot identify you individually.
Some examples of Personal Information include your full name, address, phone number, credit card number, etc. However, we will not necessarily ask you for all of those things. This list is for illustrative purposes only.
Some examples of Generic Information include what type of browser you use, your operating system, your IP address, etc. Most generic information is collected automatically. However, we will not necessarily collect all of these kinds of data. This list is for illustrative purposes only.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your current employer and respective career title
- Business phone numbers
- Business addresses specific to the your “Request for Internet Service”
- Your birthday
- Your interactions with other users of our services
- The order you visited sites, including landing, referral and exit pages
- Your clicking and browsing behavior
- The date and time you used our services, and how long you used our services
- any other information you provide when creating a private user account in connection with our services
3. What Information Don’t We Collect?
We do not knowingly collect or keep personal information of children under the age of 13. If we discover it, we will delete it as soon as possible. Children under 13 who want to use our services must be supervised by parents or guardians.
4. How Do We Collect Information?
We use the following automatic tools to collect information:
- Cookies and flash cookies, which help us customize user experience, confirm your identity, and provide our services to you more quickly
- Pixel tracking, which helps us target advertising
- Web Beacons, which tell us whether pages were visited or emails were opened
5. What Websites Are Covered By This Policy?
6. We Don’t Sell Your Personal or Generic Information Directly to Advertisers or Third Parties
We do not receive payment in cash or in-kind from third parties in exchange for your Personal or Generic Information. However, your Generic Information may be used to generate targeted ads.
7. We Use Your Personal Information to Provide Our Services
We use your information to provide our services to you.
Sometimes we must temporarily share your information with third parties. For example: sharing payment information with banks that process payment; sharing your address with a shipping company so we can send you things you’ve ordered; sharing your mobile phone number with services that provide alerts, offers, or other services you have requested.
You may use our service to interact with other users like yourself. If you do, we will use your publicly available information and information linked to your user account to facilitate these interactions.
8. We Use Your Generic Information for Various Purposes
Your Generic Information helps us optimize our website and tailor advertisements to you without exposing your identity to third parties. This information is not sold to or traded with third parties.
9. We Will Share Your Personal and Generic Information in Specific Circumstances
There are a few times when we must share your information either to protect our rights or to obey the law. We will share your Personal and Generic Information when we honestly believe that:
- a subpoena or warrant is duly issued, or any other legitimate government agency requests that we produce information and we cannot legally refuse;
- we need to address a security or technical issue within our site;
- we think sharing the information is necessary to prevent harm to others and others’ property, especially in an emergency situation;
In all cases we will only share as much information as is absolutely necessary to meet the immediate need, and no more.
If we are merged into another company or acquired by another company, the new company will possess the information we have collected. If this causes a significant change in the way your information is used, we will contact you and give you an opportunity to change or delete information.
10. You Can Control Some of Your Information
The information we collect from you is designated private to the general public. Private information will not be indexed on search engines but will be available to the other private site users and web administrative staff.
Some jurisdictions grant you the right to review the personal information we have collected about you. If you want to review your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. California’s Do Not Track (DNT) Transparency Law
Due to lack of technical standards across browsers, we handle requests related to DNT signals on a case-by-case basis.
To improve the user experience, we distribute some data to Google Analytics. Google Analytics tracks the traffic data for our site. Examples of this data include information pertaining traffic sources and time spent on various pages.
12. Data Security
Bandwidth Pool will make every effort to secure any private information submitted to us by our users. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of this data. You use the service at your own risk, and are responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your account.